MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Tuesday, August 24, 2021 Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS
- Freshmen interested in running for a class office position need to pick up a form from Mrs. Delancy in room A218. All forms are due today!
- "The Marching Wildcat Color Run is being held on Sept. 11th, starting at 8am. This is a 5k Color race to benefit the Mount Vernon High School Band program. It is a fun-filled race designed to promote being active and getting a little messy while supporting our high school band students. All profits from this race go to fund the band activities related to Mount Vernon High School Band Program."
- "The first Student Council meeting will be this Wednesday, August 25 in the PAC. All members are expected to attend."
- On this Thursday 8/26, there will be a meeting during the Reading Period for any boy interested in playing basketball this season in the High School Gym.
- "Are you interested in serving your community? Well then join Key Club! First meeting will be this Friday the 27th before school at 7:40 in the PAC"
TODAY’S ACTIVITIES for Tuesday 08/24
Golf (Girls V) vs. Boonville @ (WHCC) canceled for today
5:00 PM Tennis (Boys V) @ Southridge
5:30 PM Volleyball (Girls JV/V) @ Central
5:30 PM Soccer (Girls V) @ Princeton
TODAY’S LUNCH MENU: Tuesday- Tacos/ NO FRY DAY