MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Wednesday, October 26th - Maroon Day
Career Day Altered Schedule
8:05-8:10 Coordinating Groups
8:15-9:00 PAC for speaker
9:05-9:45 Career Day Session #1
9:50-10:30 Career Day Session #2
10:35-11:15 Career Day Session #3
11:20-12:00 Career Day Session #4
12:05-12:25 Career Day Session #5
Lunch Releases: 12:25-1:05 *All in the Main Gym
Period 1/5 1:10-1:35
Period 2/6 1:40-2:05
Period 3/7 2:10-2:35
Period 4/8 2:40-3:05
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Art guild members – we will have a workday after school Thursday for art camp until 5:30. see Mrs. Glaser in F104 with questions.
- All boys planning on playing basketball this season should be in a meeting in the boys basketball locker room tomorrow with Coach Newcomb. See Coach Newcomb with any questions or if you are unable to make the meeting.
- MVHS will be hosting a blood drive on Friday, November 4. You may sign up to give using the google form link that will be emailed to you. To give blood you must
- Be in good general health and feeling well
- Be at least 17-years-old, or 16-years-old with parental consent
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- This is Red Ribbon Week. Spirit days are:
Wednesday - Team Up Against Drugs! Favorite Sports Team Shirt