Thursday, April 29
Anyone interested in running for a class officer next year needs to complete an application. Applications have been emailed to your school account for you to print OR you may pick up a copy from Mrs. Delancy in room A218. All applications are due by Thursday, May 6.
There will be a Senior meeting in the PAC on Monday, May 3, during reading period.
The Mount Vernon Marching Band and Mr. Stone are looking for new members to be a part of the Colorguard! Tryouts are today from 5:30 - 7:30 in the High School Band Room. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask Mr. Stone. Hope to see you there!
The Unified Track and Field team competed this past Tuesday against Vincennes Lincoln and Boonville. Mount Vernon had many victories in individual events and ended up placing first overall in the meet. First place finishers in the events included: Gabe Owens, Jesse Russ, Nolan Deno, Keaton Bricker, Braiden Royal, Lennon Haton, Genna Biggerstaff, Lauren Carr, Emily Hueftle, Kylee Rickets, Jayden Ricketts, and Drew Rapp.Today's Activities:
- 3:45 p.m. – Boys Varsity Golf Hosts Reitz (WHCC)
- 4:30 pm. Girls Tennis Hosts Central
- 5:00 p.m. – Boys JV. Baseball at Mt. Carmel
- 5:30 p.m. Girls Varsity/JV Softball at Tecumseh
Week of 4/26 Lunch Menu:
- 4:00 pm. Girls Tennis Hosts Reitz
- 5:00 p.m. – Boys Freshmen Baseball Hosts Mater Dei
- 5:30 p.m. Co-ed Track and Field - Mt. Vernon Invite
- Monday: Tacos
- Tuesday: Chicken Smackers
- Wednesday: Lasagna
- Thursday: Pizza or Calzone
- Friday: No School