MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Tuesday February 14, 2023 - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Junior class officers meeting on Thursday Feb. 16 at 7:45am in Mrs. Hobgood's room (C106).
- There will be an informational meeting this Friday for the spring Unified Track and Field season in Mr. Ungetheim's room at 7:50 am. Please attend if you would like more information about the upcoming Unified season. Contact Mr. Ungetheim with any questions or concerns.
- Are you 15 and ready to start driving? Road Star Driving School offers online and face to face classes year-round all-over Southwestern Indiana. Our next face to face class at Mount Vernon High School STARTS March 6th. Get registered today at www.evansville.roadstardriving.com or pick up a flier in the high school counseling office for more information. You can register online.
- For any girls interested in being a part of the MVHS 2023-24 cheer team, tryout clinics will be held in the JH small gym March 13 & 14 with tryouts on Thursday, March 16. Contact Mrs. Schneider or Mrs. Allyn for more information regarding tryout materials. You MUST have a physical prior to clinics to participate.
- All detention hours must be served by Friday, February 17th. Detentions can be served after school in Room B116, or before school outside of Mr. Fischer’s office. Failure to serve detention hours by this deadline will result in disciplinary action.
- Seniors - Please check your email for a form to submit your photos for the senior video. The form must be completed before March 24, 2023 in order to have your responses in the video! If you need to have your photos scanned, please see Ms. Block in room B111. Please remember, ALL photos must be school appropriate!
- SENIORS: Reminder every Senior MUST order a new cap and gown if you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony. Place your order online at www.jostens.com
- Josten’s will be delivering graduation product orders on Monday, April 3rd from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm in the cafeteria commons.
- April 29, 20223 - Prom at USI in Carter Hall from 8:00pm-11:00pm. Tickets will be sold 3 weeks prior to prom and tickets will be $30 each.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 02/13/23 - 02/17/22
5:30 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) @ Mater Dei
5:30 PM Swimming & Diving (Boys V) - IHSAA Sectional Prelims @ Deaconess Aquatic Center
TBD Wrestling (Boys V-1) - IHSAA State Prelims @ Gainbridge Fieldhouse 6:00 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) vs. Tecumseh - Sr. Night
TBD Wrestling (Boys V-1) - IHSAA State Finals @ Gainbridge Fieldhouse
9:00 AM Swimming & Diving (Boys V) - IHSAA Sectional Diving Finals @ Deaconess Aquatic Center
1:00 PM Swimming & Diving (Boys V) - IHSAA Sectional Swim Finals @ Deaconess Aquatic Center
5:30 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) vs. Princeton
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 02/13/23-02/17/23
Tuesday- Lasagna/ NO FRY DAY
Wednesday- Chicken Smackers/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Hot Ham & Cheese w/fries
Friday- BBQ Pulled Pork/ NO FRY DAY