Mount Vernon
High School
Expect Excellence!  #WeAreMV

Contact a Counselor

You can request a conference with a counselor by contacting Mrs. Martin, the Counseling Department Secretary, or using the email links below.  You can also call 812-838-4356 and select option two to speak with someone in the Counseling Department.
Students with last names beginning A-R
Students with last names beginning S-Z and students with IEP's and Section 504 plans
Social Emotional Counselor


School is Open School is Open