Daily Bulletin 03/10/23 - Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Friday, March 10 - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- All sophomores, juniors and seniors, who have a qualifying gpa of 3.5 or higher, will receive both an email and paper invitation to apply for membership to the National Honor Society. Invitations will be delivered this week. Only students who complete and submit the application by Friday, March 10th, will be considered for membership. Any student who does not receive an invitation, but feels they should have based their gpa, should see either Mr. Bacon or Mr. Bethel to discuss an application. All applications must be turned in to Mr. Bacon by TODAY.
- Art Guild Members - Krispy Kreme orders and money are due by the end of the day Monday. See Mrs. Glaser if you have questions or need more order forms.
- SENIORS - Please check your email for a form to submit your photos for the senior video. The form must be completed before March 24, 2023 in order to have your responses in the video! If you need to have your photos scanned, please see Ms. Block in room B111. Please remember, ALL photos must be school appropriate!
- SENIORS: Reminder every Senior MUST order a new cap and gown if you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony. Place your order online at www.jostens.com
- SENIORS: Josten’s will be delivering graduation product orders on Monday, April 3rd from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm in the cafeteria commons.
- April 29, 20223 - Prom at USI in Carter Hall from 8:00pm-11:00pm. Tickets will be sold 3 weeks prior to prom and tickets will be $30 each.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 03/06/23 - 03/10/23
Fri 3/10 No Activities
Sat 3/11 TBD Drumline and Winter Guard @ Tales Creek Competition
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 03/06/23 - 03/10/23
Friday- Beef Nachos
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.