Daily Bulletin 03/02/23 - Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Thursday, March 2, 2023 - Maroon Day
SAT Testing Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- All sophomores, juniors and seniors, who have a qualifying gpa of 3.5 or higher, will receive both an email and paper invitation to apply for membership to the National Honor Society. Invitations will be delivered this week. Only students who complete and submit the application by Friday, March 10th, will be considered for membership. Any student who does not receive an invitation, but feels they should have based their gpa, should see either Mr. Bacon or Mr. Bethel to discuss an application. All applications must be turned in to Mr. Bacon by Friday, March 10th.
- Anyone interested in the Black Township Fire Dept. Cadet Program can pick up an application in the Main Office.
- Are you 15 and ready to start driving? Road Star Driving School offers online and face to face classes year-round all-over Southwestern Indiana. Our next face to face class at Mount Vernon High School STARTS March 6th. Get registered today at www.evansville.roadstardriving.com or pick up a flier in the high school counseling office for more information. You can register online.
- SENIORS - Please check your email for a form to submit your photos for the senior video. The form must be completed before March 24, 2023 in order to have your responses in the video! If you need to have your photos scanned, please see Ms. Block in room B111. Please remember, ALL photos must be school appropriate!
- SENIORS: Reminder every Senior MUST order a new cap and gown if you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony. Place your order online at www.jostens.com
- SENIORS: Josten’s will be delivering graduation product orders on Monday, April 3rd from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm in the cafeteria commons.
- April 29, 20223 - Prom at USI in Carter Hall from 8:00pm-11:00pm. Tickets will be sold 3 weeks prior to prom and tickets will be $30 each.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 02/27/23 - 03/03/23
Thur 3/2 - No Activities
Fri 3/3 6:00 PM Basketball(Boys V)-IHSAA Sectional@ Boonville-Gibson Southern vs.Winner of G1
Sat 3/4 TBD Drumline and Winter Guard @ North Harrison Competition
7:00 PM Basketball (Boys V) - IHSAA Sectional @ Boonville - Championship Game
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 02/27/23-03/03/23
Thursday- Baked Spaghetti/ NO FRY DAY
Friday- Stromboli w/ fries
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.mvschool.org/