Daily Bulletin 02/17/23 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Friday February 17, 2023 - Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Are you 15 and ready to start driving? Road Star Driving School offers online and face to face classes year-round all-over Southwestern Indiana. Our next face to face class at Mount Vernon High School STARTS March 6th. Get registered today at www.evansville.roadstardriving.com or pick up a flier in the high school counseling office for more information. You can register online.
- SENIORS - Please check your email for a form to submit your photos for the senior video. The form must be completed before March 24, 2023 in order to have your responses in the video! If you need to have your photos scanned, please see Ms. Block in room B111. Please remember, ALL photos must be school appropriate!
- SENIORS: Reminder every Senior MUST order a new cap and gown if you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony. Place your order online at www.jostens.com
- SENIORS: Josten’s will be delivering graduation product orders on Monday, April 3rd from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm in the cafeteria commons.
- April 29, 20223 - Prom at USI in Carter Hall from 8:00pm-11:00pm. Tickets will be sold 3 weeks prior to prom and tickets will be $30 each.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 02/13/23 - 02/17/22
TBD Wrestling (Boys V-1) - IHSAA State Prelims @ Gainbridge Fieldhouse
6:00 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) vs. Tecumseh - Sr. Night
TBD Wrestling (Boys V-1) - IHSAA State Finals @ Gainbridge Fieldhouse
9:00 AM Swimming & Diving (Boys V) - IHSAA Sectional Diving Finals @ Deaconess Aquatic Center
1:00 PM Swimming & Diving (Boys V) - IHSAA Sectional Swim Finals @ Deaconess Aquatic Center
5:30 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) vs. Princeton
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 02/13/23-02/17/23
Friday- BBQ Pulled Pork/ NO FRY DAY
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 02/20/23-02/24/23
Monday-Breakfast for Lunch
Tuesday- Tacos/ NO FRY DAY
Wednesday- General Tso's Chicken/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Chicken Alfredo/ NO FRY DAY
Friday- Build-A-Burger w/fries
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.