Daily Bulletin 02/10/23 - Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Friday February 10, 2023 - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Are you 15 and ready to start driving? Road Star Driving School offers online and face to face classes year-round all-over Southwestern Indiana. Our next face to face class at Mount Vernon High School STARTS March 6th. Get registered today at www.evansville.roadstardriving.com or pick up a flyer in the high school counseling office for more information. You can register online.
- For any girls interested in being a part of the MVHS 2023-24 cheer team, tryout clinics will be held in the JH small gym March 13 & 14 with tryouts on Thursday, March 16. Contact Mrs. Schneider or Mrs. Allyn for more information regarding tryout materials. You MUST have a physical prior to clinics to participate.
- All detention hours must be served by Friday, February 17th. Detentions can be served after school in Room B116, or before school outside of Mr. Fischer’s office. Failure to serve detention hours by this deadline will result in disciplinary action.
- This week is National School Counselors week please stop by the counseling office and thank your guidance counselors for all that they do for MVHS.
- Mount Vernon Key Club's Wildcats for Riley's event is this evening from 5-6 pm in the Auxiliary Gym! All students are invited to attend for a night of food, games, and fun!
- Seniors - Please check your email for a form to submit your photos for the senior video. The form must be completed before March 24, 2023 in order to have your responses in the video! If you need to have your photos scanned, please see Ms. Block in room B111. Please remember, ALL photos must be school appropriate!
- Juniors please watch for email from counseling regarding 2023 FBI Indianapolis Youth Leadership Academy.
- SENIORS: Reminder every Senior MUST order a new cap and gown if you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony. Place your order online at www.jostens.com
- Josten’s will be delivering graduation product orders on Monday, April 3rd from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm in the cafeteria commons.
- April 29, 20223 - Prom at USI in Carter Hall from 8:00pm-11:00pm. Tickets will be sold 3 weeks prior to prom and tickets will be $30 each.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 02/06/23 - 02/11/22
7:30 AM "ALL IN" Friday @ St. Matthews
4:30 PM Key Club's Riley Dance Marathon - Aux Gym
5:00 PM Swimming & Diving (Girls V) @ IHSAA State Finals - Indianapolis
6:00 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) vs. Boonville
9:00 AM Wrestling (Boys V-1) @ IHSAA Semi-State - Ford Center
12:00 PM Swimming & Diving (Girls V) @ IHSAA State Finals - Indianapolis
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 02/06/23-02/11/23
Friday- Beef Nachos/ NO FRY DAY
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.