Daily Bulletin 02/08/23 - Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Wednesday February 8, 2023 - Maroon Day - Club Schedule - Cluster #2
TO THE STUDENTS:
- The Media Center is closed today, however the Sign Language Club will still meet there.
- All Seniors need to report to the PAC at 1:00pm today for a presentation from SABIC. SABIC will also be in the Cafe area during lunch periods.
- All detention hours must be served by Friday, February 17th. Detentions can be served after school in Room B116, or before school outside of Mr. Fischer’s office. Failure to serve detention hours by this deadline will result in disciplinary action.
- This week is National School Counselors week please stop by the counseling office and thank your guidance counselors for all that they do for MVHS.
- Mount Vernon Key Club's Wildcats for Riley's event is this Friday, Feb. 10th from 5-6 pm in the Auxiliary Gym! All students are invited to attend for a night of food, games, and fun!
- Booster Club will NOT meet this week during clubs. All FCCLA members going to State need to report to Mrs. Schneider's room during club period on Wednesday.
- The NHS will hold its monthly all-member meeting this Thursday, Feb 9, in the media center at 7:30am. Any student unable to attend needs to contact either Mr. Bethel or Mr. Bacon prior to Thursday."
- Seniors - Please check your email for a form to submit your photos for the senior video. The form must be completed before March 24, 2023 in order to have your responses in the video! If you need to have your photos scanned, please see Ms. Block in room B111. Please remember, ALL photos must be school appropriate!
- Juniors please watch for email from counseling regarding 2023 FBI Indianapolis Youth Leadership Academy.
- Studio B will be at the high school on this Thursday, February 9th from 10am - 2pm to photograph seniors that have not gotten their picture taken and any other student that didn’t get picture taken.
- SENIORS: Reminder every Senior MUST order a new cap and gown if you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony. Place your order online at www.jostens.com
- Josten’s will be delivering graduation product orders on Monday, April 3rd from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm in the cafeteria commons.
- April 29, 20223 - Prom at USI in Carter Hall from 8:00pm-11:00pm. Tickets will be sold 3 weeks prior to prom and tickets will be $30 each.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 02/06/23 - 02/11/22
11:30 AM Employer Visit - SABIC - Café Commons
4:00 PM eSports Competition - Fortnite
6:00 PM Basketball (Boys Fr) @ North Posey
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 02/06/23-02/11/23
Wednesday- Chicken Tenders/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Chili w/fries
Friday- Beef Nachos/ NO FRY DAY
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.