Daily Bulletin 1/26/23 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Thursday January 26, 2023 - Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- The Media Center will be closed 7th and 8th period today.
- Girls tennis call-out meeting will be held Friday, January 27th at 3:15 PM. Please meet at the tennis courts.
- SENIORS: Reminder every Senior MUST order a new cap and gown if you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony. Place your order online at www.jostens.com
- Josten’s will be delivering graduation product orders on Monday, April 3rd from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm in the cafeteria commons.
- April 29, 20223 - Prom at USI in Carter Hall from 8:00pm-11:00pm. Tickets will be sold 3 weeks prior to prom and tickets will be $30 each.
- Homecoming Spirit Days this week:
Friday 01/27 Class Colors (freshman: white, sophomores: gray, juniors: maroon, seniors: black)
- Max Dewar has been chosen as First Chair Bass Trombone in the Indiana All State Honor Band. Congratulations Max!
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 01/23/23 - 01/27/22
5:30 PM Swimming & Diving (Boys V) @ Tecumseh - PAC Prelims
2:00 PM Basketball Homecoming Pep Session - Main Gym
6:00 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) vs. Tell City - Homecoming
9:00 AM Wrestling (Boys V-1) @ Central - IHSAA Sectional
9:00 AM Swimming & Diving (Boys V) @ Tecumseh - PAC Diving
1:00 PM Swimming & Diving (Boys V) @ Tecumseh - PAC Finals
5:30 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) @ Pike Central
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 01/23/23-01/27/23
Thursday- Hot Ham & Cheese w/fries
Friday- BBQ Nachos/ NO FRY DAY
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.