Daily Bulletin Thursday 1-19-23 Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Thursday January 19, 2023 - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- The student council will be hosting a boy’s volleyball game during the pep session on January 27th. If you are interested in participating, please attend the call out meeting during the reading period on 1/19/2023 in room A215 and collect a form to be filled out.
- Pep Session Volleyball Coaches meeting is today, Thursday 01/19/23 during the reading period in room A215.
- SENIORS: Reminder every Senior MUST order a new cap and gown if you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony. Place your order online at www.jostens.com
- April 29, 20223 - Prom at USI in Carter Hall from 8:00pm-11:00pm. Tickets will be sold 3 weeks prior to prom and tickets will be $30 each.
- Monday 01/23 Neon Lights (wear neon colors and glow bracelets & necklaces
- Tuesday 01/24 Hawaii Five-O Day - (wear tropical clothes)
- Wednesday 01/25 Royal Red Day (wear Red)
- Thursday 01/26 High School Musical (dress as a teacher, basketball player, or nerd)
- Friday 01/27 Class Colors
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 01/02/23 - 01/06/23
5:00 PM Swimming & Diving (Girls V) @ Boonville - PAC Prelims
5:30 PM Basketball (Boys Fr) vs. Central
7:00 PM Basketball (Boys V) @ Carmi-White County Tourney
5:30 PM Basketball (Boys V) @ Carmi-White County Tourney
9:00 AM Wrestling (Boys V-1) - PAC Conference Meet
12:00 PM Basketball (Girls JV/V) @ Forest Park
12:00 PM Swimming & Diving (Girls V) @ Boonville - PAC Swim Finals
4:30 PM Basketball (Boys V) @ Carmi-White County Tourney
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 01/16/23-01/20/23
Thursday- Chicken Pot Pie/ NO FRY DAY
Friday- Build-A-Burger w/ fries
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.