Daily Bulletin 01/06/22 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Friday January 6, 2023 - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Mrs. Wagner’s 3rd period class today should report to the media center.
- SENIORS: Reminder every Senior MUST order a new cap and gown if you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony. Place your order online at www.jostens.com
- If you have lost an item, please stop by the main office and check the lost & found. Lost and found times will be donated at the end of this week on 1/06/23.
- Any female athlete interested in playing softball this spring, please meet in Coach Spindler's health room during the READ period on Monday, January 9th. If you are unable to attend, please reach out to Coach Spindler.
- Starting January 9th, there will be preseason track and field practice after school. This will be Mondays and Wednesdays only until 4:30pm. Please see Coach Wagner or Coach Snodgrass if you have any questions.
- Any junior or senior interested in exploring options at Ivy Tech, contact Mrs. Rose in Counseling or via email for field trip information.
- The National Honor Society reminds all students you only get one chance to have a good start to your semester. Also, a reminder that the NHS will have its next member meeting Thursday, January 12, at 7:30a in the media center. Any NHS member unable to attend due to school activities, should contact either Mr. Bacon or Mr. Bethel before next Thursday.
- April 29, 20223 - Prom at USI in Carter Hall from 8:00pm-11:00pm. Tickets will be sold 3 weeks prior to prom and tickets will be $30 each.
CONGRATULATIONS: The Mount Vernon Girls Swim Team had another victory over a solid Memorial squad 98-82 . Season bests and lifetime bests were plentiful! The team is really earning these top swims. Their work in the pool is top notch.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 01/02/23 - 01/06/23
TBD Wrestling (Girls V) @ IHSGW Regional - Franklin Community
5:30 PM Basketball (Girls JV/V) vs. Southridge
6:00 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) @ Forest Park
8:30 AM Wrestling (Boys V-1) @ Memorial - Tiger Duals
10:00 AM Swimming & Diving (Co-Ed V) vs. Tell City, Vin Lincoln, Ev Christian, N Posey & Boonville 6:00 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) @ North Posey
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 01/02/23 - 01/06/23
Friday- Stromboli w/curly fries
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 01/09/23-01/13/23
Monday- Mini Corn Dogs/ NO FRY DAY
Tuesday- Baked Spaghetti/ NO FRY DAY
Wednesday- Chicken Tenders/ NO FRY DAYThursday- Chili w/fries
Friday- Beef Nachos/ NO FRY DAY
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.