Daily Bulletin 01/05/23 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Thursday January 5, 2023 - Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- If you have lost an item, please stop by the main office and check the lost & found. Lost and found times will be donated at the end of this week on 1/06/23.
- Starting January 9th, there will be preseason track and field practice after school. This will be Mondays and Wednesdays only until 4:30pm. Please see Coach Wagner or Coach Snodgrass if you have any questions.
- The eSports team will meet today after school upstairs in Room A220. Please accept the Google Classroom invitation in order to receive information and updates. If you cannot attend, please email Mrs. Kissinger.
- FCCLA members that are interested in attending the state conference need to meet with Mrs. Schneider Thursday morning at 7:40 AM.
- Any junior or senior interested in exploring options at Ivy Tech, contact Mrs. Rose in Counseling or via email for field trip information.
- April 29, 20223 - Prom at USI in Carter Hall from 8:00pm-11:00pm. Tickets will be sold 3 weeks prior to prom and tickets will be $30 each.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 01/02/23 - 01/06/23
5:30 PM Swimming & Diving (Co-Ed V) vs. Memorial
5:30 PM Basketball (Boys C-team) @ Southridge
TBD Wrestling (Girls V) @ IHSGW Regional - Franklin Community
5:30 PM Basketball (Girls JV/V) vs. Southridge
6:00 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) @ Forest Park
8:30 AM Wrestling (Boys V-1) @ Memorial - Tiger Duals
10:00 AM Swimming & Diving (Co-Ed V) vs. Tell City, Vin Lincoln, Ev Christian, N Posey & Boonville 6:00 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) @ North Posey
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 01/02/23 - 01/06/23
Thursday- Loaded Baked Potato/ NO FRY DAY
Friday- Stromboli w/curly fries
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 01/09/23-01/13/23
Monday- Mini Corn Dogs/ NO FRY DAY
Tuesday- Baked Spaghetti/ NO FRY DAY
Wednesday- Chicken Tenders/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Chili w/friesFriday- Beef Nachos/ NO FRY DAY
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.