Daily Bulletin 11/17/22 - Maroon Gay
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Thursday, November 17th - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Be on the lookout! Winter Formal tickets will be sold next Monday and Tuesday during lunch. They will also be sold Wednesday, Thursday and Friday after Thanksgiving. They will be $20. If you have a guest that is not a MVHS student, please get a form from the counseling office and return it completed to the main office. Your guest will not be able to attend if the form is not approved before purchasing their ticket.
- Students who ride Bus 31 should ride Bus 17 today and Friday.
- On November 28, 2022 all student drivers MUST have a parking sticker displayed on their vehicle to park on school property. Parking stickers can be purchased from Mrs. Tucker in the bookstore for $10.00. Failure to purchase a parking sticker will result in loss of parking privileges on school grounds and disciplinary action.
- Donation drive for Evansville's YWCA. The YWCA provides services for domestic and sexual violence and housing for women and girls. Some ideas to donate to the YWCA are body wash/gel, bath towels and washcloths, shower loofah balls, Clorox wipes, fuzzy blankets, new bed pillows, arts and crafts kits for kids, copy paper, deodorant, razors, laundry hampers, fuzzy socks, bandaids, Play-Doh or slime. The items can be dropped off at Mr. Ungetheim, Mr. Bacon, or Mr. Krizan's room until December 9."
- November 14 and 21 at 3:30 p.m. - Teen Cuisine - Tiffany Haug of Purdue Extension will be at the Alexandrian Public Library to teach teens about nutrition and cooking. For high school students (ages 14-18). Designed to equip teens with necessary life skills and the knowledge to make healthier choices, Teen Cuisine also features exciting hands-on cooking classes and pulse-rising exercise sessions. Registration is open.
- Altered Schedule Dates for November & December (subject to change)
Thursday, December 1st - Club Schedule - Cluster #1
Wednesday, December 7th - Club Schedule - Cluster #2
Wednesday, December 14th - Club Schedule - Club Schedule - Khan Academy (Math)
- November 23rd - 25th Thanksgiving Break
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 11/14/22 - 11/18/22
5:30 PM Swimming & Diving (Girls V) vs. Tecumseh/Gibson Southern
5:30 PM Winter Guard Tryouts
6:00 PM Basketball (Girls JV/V) vs. North Posey
8:00 AM Fall Art Camp
8:00 AM Wrestling (Boys JV) @ Jasper Invite - Cabby O'Neil Gymnasium
8:00 AM Wrestling (Girls V) - Northview Invite
9:00 AM Swimming & Diving (Girls V) - MV Invite
5:30 PM Basketball (Boys V) - Scrimmage @ Evansville Day School
5:00 PM Volleyball Banquet - American Legion
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 11/14/22 - 11/18/22
Thursday- Chili w/fries
Friday- Chicken Patty/ NO FRY DAY
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.mvschool.org/