Daily Bulletin 11/16/22 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Wednesday, November 16th - Gray Day
Club Schedule - Khan Academy - Math
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Students who ride Bus 21 should ride Bus 47 until further notice.
- On November 28, 2022 all student drivers MUST have a parking sticker displayed on their vehicle to park on school property. Parking stickers can be purchased from Mrs. Tucker in the bookstore for $10.00. Failure to purchase a parking sticker will result in loss of parking privileges on school grounds and disciplinary action.
- All detention hours must be served by tomorrow. Detention hours can be served in the morning outside of Mr. Fischer’s office, or after school in room B116.
- Donation drive for Evansville's YWCA. The YWCA provides services for domestic and sexual violence and housing for women and girls. Some ideas to donate to the YWCA are body wash/gel, bath towels and washcloths, shower loofah balls, Clorox wipes, fuzzy blankets, new bed pillows, arts and crafts kits for kids, copy paper, deodorant, razors, laundry hampers, fuzzy socks, bandaids, Play-Doh or slime. The items can be dropped off at Mr. Ungetheim, Mr. Bacon, or Mr. Krizan's room until December 9."
- November 14 and 21 at 3:30 p.m. - Teen Cuisine - Tiffany Haug of Purdue Extension will be at the Alexandrian Public Library to teach teens about nutrition and cooking. For high school students (ages 14-18). Designed to equip teens with necessary life skills and the knowledge to make healthier choices, Teen Cuisine also features exciting hands-on cooking classes and pulse-rising exercise sessions. Registration is open.
- Altered Schedule Dates for November & December (subject to change)
Thursday, December 1st - Club Schedule - Cluster #1
Wednesday, December 7th - Club Schedule - Cluster #2
Wednesday, December 14th - Club Schedule - Club Schedule - Khan Academy (Math)
- November 23rd - 25th Thanksgiving Break
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 11/14/22 - 11/18/22
6:00 PM Girls Soccer Banquet - Café
5:30 PM Swimming & Diving (Girls V) vs. Tecumseh/Gibson Southern
5:30 PM Winter Guard Tryouts
6:00 PM Basketball (Girls JV/V) vs. North Posey
8:00 AM Fall Art Camp
8:00 AM Wrestling (Boys JV) @ Jasper Invite - Cabby O'Neil Gymnasium
8:00 AM Wrestling (Girls V) - Northview Invite
9:00 AM Swimming & Diving (Girls V) - MV Invite
5:30 PM Basketball (Boys V) - Scrimmage @ Evansville Day School
5:00 PM Volleyball Banquet - American Legion
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 11/14/22 - 11/18/22
Wednesday- Turkey w/ gravy
Thursday- Chili w/fries
Friday- Chicken Patty/ NO FRY DAY
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.