Daily Bulletin 10/31/22 Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Monday, October 31th - Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- FCCLA members should be in Mrs. Schneider's room at this time for a meeting.
- Are you a good detective? Want to participate in solving a mystery? If you can solve all 6 clues throughout the week you could win 2 free tickets to the upcoming production of “Clue” here at the MV Performing Arts Center and a $25.00 gift card to AMC!
Stop by the office and pick up a “how to participate form” and the clue of the day. Each day you will need to go to the office to pick up a new clue. Also listen to announcements during the reading period for additional hints. The first person to solve all 6 clues and turn in findings by Friday, Nov. 4th @ 2pm will be the winner. Winner will be announced on Nov. 7th. Good Luck!
Today’s Clue: Find the teacher that is the most calculating individual. Then ask the highly educated she/he if they have the time.
Calculating individuals stay in close proximity to the library. “Tic Tock”
- Seniors: Need help completing the FAFSA? Sunday, Nov 6 at 2:00 financial aid experts will assist with FAFSA completion. The location for the Evansville area is Ivy Tech. See Mrs. Rose for details and what to take.
- Art guild members – we will have a workday after school today for art camp until 4:30. see Mrs. Glaser in F104 with questions.
- MVHS will be hosting a blood drive on Friday, November 4. You may sign up to give using the google form link that will be emailed to you. To give blood you must
- Be in good general health and feeling well
- Be at least 17-years-old, or 16-years-old with parental consent
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- This is Red Ribbon Week. Spirit days are:
Friday - #WEAREMV #WEAREDRUGFREE School Spirit Day
Please remember all spirit day wear should abide by the dress code.
- There is a coat drive going on in the Media Center. Please bring your gently used coats to the donation box by November 1st.
- Don't be scared! You've got time to order Boo grams! The Student Council will be selling Boo Grams for $1 every morning in both foyers and at lunch tomorrow and Friday.
Delivery will be Monday, October 31st Halloween Day.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 10/31/22 - 11/04/22
3:15 PM Wrestling (Boys) - 1st official practice
5:00 PM Spell Bowl Area Competition - Aux Gym
6:00 PM Basketball (Girls V) - Team Scrimmage - Main Gym
1:10 PM Students Early Dismissal
5:30 PM Basketball (Girls JV/V) @ Harrison
9:00am - 2:00 pm MVHS Red Cross Blood Drive HIgh School athletic foyer.
TBD Marching Band ISSMA State Finals
11:00 AM Senior Class Tile Painting - Café
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 10/31/22 - 11/04/22
Monday- Breakfast for lunch
Tuesday- BBQ Pulled Pork/ NO FRY DAY
Wednesday- Chicken Tenders/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Chicken Pot Pie/ NO FRY DAY
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.mvschool.org/