Daily Bulletin 10/27/22 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Thursday, October 27th - Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Seniors: Need help completing the FAFSA? Sunday, Nov 6 at 2:00 financial aid experts will assist with FAFSA completion. The location for the Evansville area is Ivy Tech. See Mrs. Rose for details and what to take.
- Art guild members – we will have a workday after school today for art camp until 4:30. see Mrs. Glaser in F104 with questions.
- All boys planning on playing basketball this season should be in a meeting in the boys basketball locker room at this time with Coach Newcomb. See Coach Newcomb with any questions or if you are unable to make the meeting.
- MVHS will be hosting a blood drive on Friday, November 4. You may sign up to give using the google form link that will be emailed to you. To give blood you must
- Be in good general health and feeling well
- Be at least 17-years-old, or 16-years-old with parental consent
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- This is Red Ribbon Week. Spirit days are:
Thursday - Staying Drug Free Is No Sweat! Sweat Pants Day
Friday - #WEAREMV #WEAREDRUGFREE School Spirit Day
Please remember all spirit day wear should abide by the dress code.
- There is a coat drive going on in the Media Center. Please bring your gently used coats to the donation box by November 1st.
- Don't be scared! You've got time to order Boo grams! The Student Council will be selling Boo Grams for $1 every morning in both foyers and at lunch tomorrow and Friday.
Delivery will be Monday, October 31st Halloween Day.
- "Freshman Academy field trip forms are due by next week. Don't delay, turn yours in today. Extra forms beyond the two you've already been given can be picked up from Mr. Bacon, if you use people skills."
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 10/24/22 - 10/29/22
- Saturday, October 29th
5:30 p.m. Marching Wildcats will be performing at the ISSMA Semi-Finals @ Decatur Central High School. Good Luck!
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 10/24/22 - 10/28/22
Thursday- Chili w/ fries
Friday- BBQ Nachos/ NO FRY DAY