Daily Bulletin 10/25/22 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Tuesday, October 25th - Gray Day
PICTURE RETAKE DAY (until 10am)
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Career Day is tomorrow Wednesday, 10/26 8:05-8:10 Coordinating Groups
8:15-9:00 PAC for speaker
9:05-9:45 Career Day Session #1
9:50-10:30 Career Day Session #2
10:35-11:15 Career Day Session #3
11:20-12:00 Career Day Session #4
12:05-12:25 Career Day Session #5
Lunch Releases: 12:25-1:05 *All in the Main Gym
Period 1/5 1:10-1:35
Period 2/6 1:40-2:05
Period 3/7 2:10-2:35
Period 4/8 2:40-3:05
- Awareness Event today in the auxiliary gym during lunch.
Officer Turner will have an intoxicated driver obstacle course set up for students and staff.
- There will be a meeting on Thursday during the Reading Period for all boys planning on playing basketball this season. Please plan to meet in the Boys basketball locker room. See Coach Newcomb with any questions or if you are unable to make it.
- MVHS will be hosting a blood drive on Friday, November 4. You may sign up to give using the google form link that will be emailed to you. To give blood you must
- Be in good general health and feeling well
- Be at least 17-years-old, or 16-years-old with parental consent
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- This is Red Ribbon Week. Spirit days are:
Tuesday - Lei Off Drugs & Stay Healthy! Hawaiian/Tropical Day
Wednesday - Team Up Against Drugs! Favorite Sports Team Shirt
Thursday - Staying Drug Free Is No Sweat! Sweat Pants Day
Friday - #WEAREMV #WEAREDRUGFREE School Spirit Day
Please remember all spirit day wear should abide by the dress code.
- There is a coat drive going on in the Media Center. Please bring your gently used coats to the donation box by November 1st.
- Don't be scared! You've got time to order Boo grams! The Student Council will be selling Boo Grams for $1 every morning in both foyers and at lunch tomorrow and Friday.
Delivery will be Monday, October 31st Halloween Day.
- "Freshman Academy field trip forms are due by next week. Don't delay, turn yours in today. Extra forms beyond the two you've already been given can be picked up from Mr. Bacon, if you use people skills."
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 10/24/22 - 10/28/22
Tuesday- General Tso's Chicken/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Chili w/ fries
Friday- BBQ Nachos/ NO FRY DAY
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.