Daily Bulletin 10/24/22 - Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Monday, October 24th - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- MVHS will be hosting a blood drive on Friday, November 4. You may sign up to give using the google form link that will be emailed to you. To give blood you must
- Be in good general health and feeling well
- Be at least 17-years-old, or 16-years-old with parental consent
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- This is Red Ribbon Week. Spirit days are:
Monday - We’re Dreaming Of A Drug-Free Future! College T-Shirt Day
Tuesday - Lei Off Drugs & Stay Healthy! Hawaiian/Tropical Day
Wednesday - Team Up Against Drugs! Favorite Sports Team Shirt
Thursday - Staying Drug Free Is No Sweat! Sweat Pants Day
Friday - #WEAREMV #WEAREDRUGFREE School Spirit Day
Please remember all spirit day wear should abide by the dress code.
- There is a coat drive going on in the Media Center. Please bring your gently used coats to the donation box by November 1st.
- Picture Retake Day has been rescheduled to Tuesday, October 25th
- The senior ceiling tile painting day is November 5th from 11am-6pm. Please see Mr. Krizan for further details?
- Don't be scared! You've got time to order Boo grams! Student Council will be selling Boo Grams October 17-28 every morning in both foyers and Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during lunches. Grams are $1, and will be delivered on Halloween.
- "Freshman Academy field trip forms are due by next week. Don't delay, turn yours in today. Extra forms beyond the two you've already been given can be picked up from Mr. Bacon, if you use people skills."
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 10/24/22 - 10/28/22
Monday- Chicken Filet/ NO FRY DAY
Tuesday- General Tso's Chicken/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Chili w/ fries
Friday- BBQ Nachos/ NO FRY DAY