Daily Bulletin 10/18/22 Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- All those painting store windows today need to meet in Mrs. Schneider’s room right after school.
- Financial Aid Night is this Thursday, at 6:00 pm, in the Media Center. A financial aid representative will be here to explain the FAFSA process and answer questions from students and parents.
- Art Guild Members: there will be a fall art camp planning meeting Thursday morning at 7:30 in Mrs Glaser’s room, F104. Club t-shirt designs are due to Mrs Glaser by the end of the day on Mon Oct 24.
- "National Honor Society members should check their email for an officer ballot. The ballot needs to be completed by this Friday."
- There is a coat drive going on in the Media Center. Please bring your gently used coats to the donation box.
- Picture Retake Day has been rescheduled to Tuesday, October 25th
- The senior ceiling tile painting day is November 5th from 11am-6pm. Forms to attend the event are now in Mr. Krizan’s room to be picked up. This form must be filled out and turned in to Mr Krizan by Friday, October 21 in order to participate.
- Don't be scared! You've got time to order Boo grams! Student Council will be selling Boo Grams October 17-28 every morning in both foyers and Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during lunches. Grams are $1, and will be delivered on Halloween.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 10/17/22 - 10/21/22
- Tuesday 10/18
11:00 AM Tech School presentation to Sophomores - PAC
3:30 PM Girls Basketball - 1st day of practice - Main Gym
4:00 PM Spell Bowl - MV Classic - Aux Gym
- Wednesday 10/19
11:00 AM College Visit - University of Evansville - Aux Gym Foyer
6:00 PM Cross Country banquet - Café
- Thursday 10/20
6:00 PM Financial Aid Night - Media Center
- Friday 10/21
7:00 PM Football (Boys V) - IHSAA Sectional vs. Owen Valley ***Sectional tickets will by $7 and MVHS passes will not be accepted***
- Saturday 10/22
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 10/17/22 - 10/21/22
- Tuesday- Mini Corn Dogs/ NO FRY DAY
- Wednesday- Chicken Smackers
- Thursday- Loaded Baked Potato/ NO FRY DAY
- Friday- Build-A-Burger w/ fries
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.mvschool.org/