Daily Bulletin 09/14/22 - Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Wednesday, September 14th - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- All FFA members should be Mrs. Schmidt's room right now for a short meeting!
- Key Club will have its next meeting this Friday, September 16th in the PAC at 7:40. New and returning members are all welcome to attend! Please contact Mr. Ungetheim if you have any questions.
- Students, please bring money to lunch next week to vote for a faculty homecoming king and queen. All proceeds will be going to Avery's Place to help build an all-inclusive playground.
- All underclassmen, check your email today for a survey about a new career pathway for CNA’s. Please respond to the survey during the Reading Period.
- Please click on the link provided through your email and vote for Kortez Stewart. Open multiple browsers to vote more than once.
- Friday, September 23rd we will be on an Altered Schedule for PEP Session.
1/5 8:05-9:15 1st Lunch Release: 11:05-11:35
2/6 9:25-10:35 2nd Lunch Release: 11:30-12:00
3/7 10:45-12:45 3rd Lunch Release: 11:50-12:20
4/8 12:55-2:05 4th Lunch Release: 12:10-12:40
PEP Session 2:15-3:05
- Today our school representative from Neff Company will be here during the lunch period for letter jacket fittings and sales. He will be set up outside of the Aux gym. Order forms can be picked up in advance from the athletic office. Parents are welcome to come in a talk with him that day as well. Please contact the athletic office with questions.
- Mark your calendars - MV Homecoming Dance will be Saturday, September 24 from 8-11 pm. Tickets will be on sale during lunch on September 21-23.
- Yearbooks from last year have arrived! Yearbooks are being distributed each school day during the reading period. Current MVHS students are welcome to stop by A214 between classes or before or after school to pick up their yearbook. Last year’s graduates can email Mrs. Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org) and arrange to pick up their yearbook in the main office student Pick Up table.
- Picture Retakes: Thursday, October 13th
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 09/12/22 - 09/16/22
5:30 PM Soccer (Boys V) vs. Harrison
5:30 PM Soccer (Girls V) @ Pike Central
5:30 PM Volleyball (Girls JV/V) vs. Princeton
6:30 PM Football (Boys V) @ Forest Park
7:00 AM Golf (Girls V) - IHSAA Sectional (Fendrich)
9:00 AM Cross Country (Co-Ed V) @ Crawford County Invite
9:00 AM Tennis (Boys V) vs. South Spencer/Washington
10:00 AM Soccer (Girls V) @ Heritage Hills
2:30 PM Soccer (Boys V/JV) @ Washington
7:50 PM Marching Wildcats Competition @ Paoli High School
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 09/12/22 - 09/16/22\
Wednesday- Chicken Tenders/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Hot Ham & Cheese w/fries
Friday- Beef Nachos/ NO FRY DAY