Daily Bulletin 09/06/22 - Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Tuesday, September 6th - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Students who had trouble setting up their Parchment account should see Mrs. Rose today or tomorrow.
- Yearbooks from last year have arrived!
Yearbooks are being distributed each school day during the reading period. Current MVHS students are welcome to stop by A214 between classes or before or after school to pick up their yearbook. Last year’s graduates can email Mrs. Thomas (email@example.com) and arrange to pick up their yearbook in the main office student Pick Up table.
- Lunch With Law Enforcement starts this month! High School's day will be Wednesday September 28th. There will be two law enforcement officers from each agency, for a total of six officers enjoying our school lunch!
- Picture Day: Thursday September 8th Picture Retakes: Thursday, October 13th
- GRADUATION PRODUCTS & CLASS RING ORDERS:
Josten’s will be accepting orders for class rings and graduation products this Thursday, September 8th (10am-1pm) & (3pm-6pm) during lunch. Their table will be set up at the entrance of the auxiliary during lunch.
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 09/06/22 - 09/09/22
Tuesday- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich/ NO FRY DAY
Wednesday- Teriyaki Nuggets/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Tacos/ NO FRY DAY
Friday- Stromboli w/ curly fries
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.