Daily Bulletin 08/16/22 - Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Current or Perspective FFA members we welcome you this friday at our brief callout meeting at 3:10 in the ag room.
- "The NHS will hold its first mandatory member meeting on Thursday, August 18th, at 7:30am in the Media Center. If you are unable to attend due to school related events, please see either Mr. Bacon or Mr. Bethel prior to August 18th."
- The Pocket Athletic Conference has raised all ticket prices to $6 for varsity events. MVHS students can purchase discounted passes through the athletic office or by going online to EventLink.com; choose "EventLink Tickets" and "Buy Season Passes." Email or stop in and see Mrs. Luckett in the Athletic Office for more information.
- Students interested in running boys or girls cross country should stop in the athletic office or email Coach Latshaw, asap.
- Picture Day: Thursday September 8th Picture Retakes: Thursday October 13th
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 08/15/22 - 08/19/22
5:30 PM Soccer (Girls V) vs. Evansville Christian
5:30 PM Tennis (Boys V) @ Pike Central
4:15 PM Golf (Girls V) @ Central (Helfrich)
4:15 PM Tennis (Boys V) @ Reitz (Barker Ave. Sports Complex)
5:00 PM Cross Country (Co-Ed V) vs. Princeton (Brittlebank Park)
6:00 PM Volleyball (Girls JV/V) @ Mater Dei
6:00 PM Volleyball (Girls JV/V) @ Wood Memorial
4:30 PM Golf (Girls V) @ Mt. Carmel/Gibson Southern (Mt. Carmel)
5:30 PM Soccer (Girls V) @ Harrison
6:00 PM Soccer (Boys V) vs. South Spencer
7:00 PM Football (Boys V) @ Heritage Hills
8:00 AM Cross Country (Co-Ed V) @ Boonville Invite
9:00 AM Tennis (Boys V) @ Wood Memorial
10:00 AM Volleyball (Girls JV/V) vs. Heritage Hills
12:00 PM Soccer (Girls V) @ Forest Park (Cedar Crest Intermediate School)
2:00 PM Soccer (Boys V) @ Forest Park (Cedar Crest Intermediate School)
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 08/15/22 - 08/19/22
Monday- Chicken Patty/ NO FRY DAY
Tuesday- Spaghetti w/meat sauce/ NO FRY DAY
Wednesday- Chicken Smackers/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Hot Ham & Cheese w/fries
Friday- Beef Nachos/ NO FRY DAY
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.