Daily Bulletin 08/12/22 - Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Friday, August 12, 2022 - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- "The NHS will hold its first mandatory member meeting on Thursday, August 18th, at 7:30am in the Media Center. If you are unable to attend due to school related events, please see either Mr. Bacon or Mr. Bethel prior to August 18th."
- The Pocket Athletic Conference has raised all ticket prices to $6 for varsity events. MVHS students can purchase discounted passes through the athletic office or by going online to EventLink.com; choose "EventLink Tickets" and "Buy Season Passes." Email or stop in and see Mrs. Luckett in the Athletic Office for more information.
- Students interested in running boys or girls cross country should stop in the athletic office or email Coach Latshaw, asap.
- Picture Day: Thursday September 8th Picture Retakes: Thursday October 13th
- There will be a meeting for any girl interested in playing softball next Tuesday 08/16/22 during the READING period. Please meet Coach Spindler in room B109.
- Any student interested in assisting with the reading period announcements. Please see Ms. Block in room B111
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 08/09/22 - 08/12/22
6:00 PM Football (Boys V) vs. Tell City - Scrimmage
8:00 AM Cross Country (Co-Ed V) @ Gibson Southern - Hokum Karem Relay Meet
10:00 AM Volleyball (Girls Fr/JV/V) @ Southridge
2:00 PM Soccer (Boys V) @ Mater Dei
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 08/09/22 - 08/12/22
Friday- Stromboli on Hoagie w/ curly fries
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.