Daily Bulletin 5/11/22 - Gray Day
Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - Gray Day
Free Physical Night @ 5pm
TO THE STUDENTS:
- All books checked out from the Media Center are now due.
- The National Honor Society will be meeting this Thursday, May 12 at 7:30 am. If you have a conflict and can not attend, please let Mr. Riedford or Mr. Wheaton know before the meeting.
Senior members will be meeting in the cafeteria for their senior breakfast.
Sophomore and Junior members will meet in the media center. All members are expected to be in attendance.
- If a student has four (4) finals on a single day (May 24th or 25th), then he/she can get permission from Mr. Jones to arrange with their teachers to take at least one of the finals on an alternate day. The deadline for getting approval is May 19th at 3:05 pm.
- The Posey County office of the DNR is looking for student workers who are interested in property maintenance work this summer. Applicants who are 18 years older (or older) are preferred. Interested students should call the DNR office at 812-838-2927 for more information.
- Reminder to Seniors:
- Mandatory Graduation Practice for Seniors 8:05 a.m. Monday, May 23rd
- 2022 Graduation Commencement 7:00 p.m. Friday, May 27th
(Seniors must report to the auxiliary gym no later than 6:30 p.m.)
Boys Varsity Golf beat Harrison High School 180-213
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 05/09/22 - 05/13/22
5:00 PM Free Physical Night - Athletic Foyer
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 05/09/22 - 05/13/22
Wednesday- Chicken Smackers/ NO FRY DAY
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.