Daily Bulletin 05/04/22 - Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Wednesday, May 04, 2022 - Maroon Day - 2nd Club Cluster Meeting - Teacher Appreciation Week
TO THE STUDENTS:
- The 2nd Club Cluster will be meeting today. Comic Club & Team Power will not meet today. Therefore students in those clubs should remain in their 3rd period class.
- Wednesday, May 11th - Club Cluster (1st Club Cluster) - FCCLA will NOT meet on this day.
- Art Guild Seniors - member scholarship applications are due to Mrs. Glaser by the end of the day.
- Swonder is hiring summer camp counselors! Please contact Danielle Crook if interested 812.598.4988.
- Reminder to Senior:
- Mandatory Graduation Practice for Seniors 8:05 a.m. Monday, May 23rd
- 2022 Graduation Commencement 7:00 p.m. Friday, May 27th (Seniors must report to the auxiliary gym no later than 6:30 p.m.)
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 05/02/22 - 05/06/22
5:00 PM Baseball (Boys JV) vs. Evansville Christian
5:30 PM Baseball (Boys V) @ Castle
4:30 PM Golf (Boys V) @ Castle (Rolling Hills)
5:00 PM Softball (Girls V) @ Mt. Carmel
5:00 PM Tennis (Girls V) vs. Tecumseh
6:00 PM Baseball (Boys V) vs. Tell City
7:00 PM Band Concert - PAC
5:30 PM Softball (Girls V/JV) @ Mater Dei
5:30 PM Baseball (Boys JV) vs. Southridge
8:00 AM SAT
9:00 AM Academic Super Bowl State Meet
10:00 AM Baseball (Boys JV) vs. Harrison
10:00 AM Tennis (Girls V) vs. Heritage Hills
10:00 AM Softball (Girls V/JV) @ Pike Central
1:00 PM Baseball (Boys V) vs. Memorial
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 05/02/22 - 05/06/22
Wednesday- Chicken Nuggets/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Beef Nachos/ NO FRY DAY
Friday- Stromboli w/fries
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.