Daily Bulletin 04/14/22 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Thursday, April 14, 2022 - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- No School tomorrow Friday, April 15th and Monday, April 18th
- Juniors please check your email and vote for commencement announcement. Voting will close at 3pm on Tuesday, April 19th.
Almost Anything Goes (Field Day) is on Friday, April 22nd. Please check your email to fill out the participation form by Wednesday, April 20th if you are interested in participating in one of the games.
Last day to purchase a PROM ticket. They are $30 each. If you are taking a guest that does not go to MVHS, you must have a guest date form signed before you can purchase your prom tickets. Tickets will be sold before after school in Mrs. Hobgood and Mrs. Walter's rooms.
- MVHS Talent Show Friday April 29th 2:00-3:00pm in the PAC. If you are interested in participating contact, Mr. Baker to set up an audition. email@example.com
- If you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony you MUST order a cap & gown! Using past graduates' cap and gown is not allowed. If you don’t know if you have ordered a cap & gown, please stop by the counseling office and check with Mrs. Martin.
2. Seniors: The state FAFSA deadline has been extended to Monday, April 18 due to the 15th being a state holiday. See your emails from Mrs. Rose for details or stop by her office today or tomorrow.
3. Applications for the Elizabeth D. Baier Youth Spirit Award are available in the Counseling Office. Completed applications must be postmarked to the United Way of Posey County by April 29. This $500 award will be given to a current junior whose residence is in Posey County and who has exhibited outstanding achievement in the following areas: leadership, volunteerism, and community involvement.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 04/11/22 - 04/16/22
3:30 PM Golf (Boys V) vs. Mater Dei - WHCC
5:30 PM Baseball (Boys V) @ Gibson Southern
5:30 PM Track & Field (Co-Ed V) vs. Tecumseh
Fri 4/15 Good Friday - SCHOOL CLOSED
5:00 PM Softball (Girls V/JV) @ North Posey
9:00 AM Tennis (Girls V) - Mt. Vernon Invite
10:00 AM Softball (Girls V) vs. Forest Park
10:30 AM Baseball (Boys JV) vs. Princeton
12:30 PM Softball (Girls V) vs. Tell City
12:30 PM Golf (Boys V) @ Washington Invite (Country Oaks)
1:30 PM Baseball (Boys V) vs. Evansville Christian
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 04/11/22 - 04/14/22
Thursday- Stromboli w/curly fries