Daily Bulletin 04/05/22 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Tuesday, April 5, 2022 - Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- There will be detention after school all this week (04/04/22 - 04/08/22) in Room B116.
- Officers from the Mount Vernon Police Department will be joining us for lunch on Tuesday April 12th. Be sure to welcome them and feel free to sit and eat with them during your lunch break.
- If you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony you MUST order a cap & gown! Using past graduates' cap and gown is not allowed. If you don’t know if you have ordered a cap & gown, please stop by the counseling office and check with Mrs. Martin.
2. If you are considering attending college next year, you need to submit the FAFSA. The state FAFSA deadline is April 15 which is in 2 1/2 weeks. If you have questions or need assistance, se e
Mrs. Rose Tuesday or Wednesday this week.
3. Applications for the Elizabeth D. Baier Youth Spirit Award are available in the Counseling Office. Completed applications must be postmarked to the United Way of Posey County by April 29. This $500 award will be given to a current junior whose residence is in Posey County and who has exhibited outstanding achievement in the following areas: leadership, volunteerism, and
- Wildcat Wear-house will be open on Wednesday 04/06 and Thursday 04/08 during Clubs for students that need clothing or hygiene items can visit the wear-house in D108.
- Prom tickets will be sold April 4 - 14. They are $30 each. If you are taking a guest that does not go to MVHS, you must have a guest date form signed before you can purchase your prom tickets. Tickets will be sold before after school in Mrs. Hobgood and Mrs. Walter's rooms. The last day to purchase prom tickets is April 14.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 04/04/22 - 04/08/22
4:45 PM Tennis (Girls V) vs. Gibson Southern
5:00 PM Softball (Girls V) @ Mount Carmel
5:00 PM Baseball (Boys JV) @ North Posey
5:30 PM Baseball (Boys V) vs. Central
4:30 PM Tennis (Girls V) vs. Harrison
4:45 PM Track & Field (Co-Ed V) vs. Harrison/Mater Dei
5:00 PM Baseball (Boys JV/Fr) vs. Central
5:00 PM Softball (Girls V/JV) @ North
5:30 PM Baseball (Boys V) @ South Spencer
4:30 PM Golf (Boys V) vs. Harrison/Day School @ WHCC
4:30 PM Tennis (Girls V) @ North Posey
5:30 PM Baseball (Boys V) vs. Boonville
5:30 PM Softball (Girls V/JV) vs. Boonville Fri 4/8
5:30 PM Track & Field (Co-Ed V) - Tri-State Invite @ Princeton
7:30 PM Baseball (Boys V) @ Mater Dei (Bosse Field)
10:00 AM Tennis (Girls V) vs. Tell City
12:00 PM Baseball (Boys JV) @ Evansville Christian (Scott Twp Field)
12:00 PM Golf (Boys V) @ Vincennes Invite (Country Oaks Golf Course)
12:00 PM Softball (Girls V) vs. Washington
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 04/04/22 - 04/08/22
Monday-Chicken Patty/ NO FRY DAY
Tuesday- Chicken Nuggets/ NO FRY DAY
Wednesday- Salisbury Steak/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Build-A-Burger w/fries
Friday- Beef Nachos/ NO FRY DAY