Daily Bulletin 04/01/22 Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Friday, April 1, 2022 - Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Good luck to our Special Olympic Student-Athletes that will be participating in the State Basketball tournament at the Indiana Pacers Facility in Indianapolis this weekend. These student-athletes include Ethan Sutten, Lauren Carr, Drew Rapp, Anthony Muller, and Braiden Royal.
- There will be NO after school detention today.
- Officers from the Mount Vernon Police Department will be joining us for lunch on Tuesday April 12th. Be sure to welcome them and feel free to sit and eat with them during your lunch break.
- If you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony you MUST order a cap & gown! Using past graduates' cap and gown is not allowed. If you don’t know if you have ordered a cap & gown, please stop by the counseling office and check with Mrs. Martin.
2. Mrs. McCloud has sent all Seniors an email to select students to be on the ballot for prom king and queen. Please complete the google form by this Friday, April 1.
3. If you are considering attending college next year, you need to submit the FAFSA. The state FAFSA deadline is April 15 which is in 2 1/2 weeks. If you have questions or need assistance,
see Mrs. Rose Tuesday or Wednesday this week.
- All girls basketball players interested in playing next year need to plan on attending a meeting during Reading Period on Monday April, 4th in Coach Steinhart's room B115. We will be passing out Spring and Summer schedules.
- Prom tickets will be sold April 4 - 14. They are $30 each. If you are taking a guest that does not go to MVHS, you must have a guest date form signed before you can purchase your prom tickets. Tickets will be sold before after school in Mrs. Hobgood and Mrs. Walter's rooms. The last day to purchase prom tickets is April 14.
- Art Guild members: art camp set up is today after school until we are finished, hopefully by 5 o’clock if we work hard. Art Camp is tomorrow! Be here at 7:30 in the morning at the circle drive, plan to stay till around 330 when we are finished cleaning up and debriefing. The club will provide lunch, bring a drink or money for a drink.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 03/28/22 - 04/01/22
5:00 PM Softball (Girls V/JV) vs. Mater Dei
5:00 PM Softball (Girls V) vs. Bosse
4:45 PM Track & Field (Co-Ed V) @ North
5:00 PM Baseball (Boys V/JV) vs. Central
4:45 PM Track & Field (Co-Ed V) @ North Posey
5:15 PM Tennis (Girls V) @ Southridge
5:30 PM Baseball (Boys JV) vs. Southridge Canceled
6:00 PM Softball (Girls V) @ South Spencer
5:00 PM Tennis (Girls V) vs. Pike Central
6:00 PM Baseball (Boys V) vs. North
8:00 AM ACT
8:00 AM Spring Art Camp - F102/F104
9:30 AM Softball (Girls V) - First Savings Bank Invitational hosted by North Harrison & Corydon Central
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 03/28/22 - 04/01/22
Monday- Chicken Patty/ NO FRY DAY
Tuesday- Spaghetti/ NO FRY DAY
Wednesday- Breakfast for lunch w/ hash brown
Thursday- Tacos / NO FRY DAY
Friday- Hot Ham & Cheese w/ fries
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.