Daily Bulletin 03/29/22 - Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Tuesday, March 29, 2022 - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- SENIORS if you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony you MUST order a cap & gown! Using past graduates' cap and gown is not allowed. If you don’t know if you have ordered a cap & gown, please stop by the counseling office and check with Mrs. Martin.
- Seniors: Mrs. McCloud has sent all Seniors an email to select students to be on the ballot for prom king and queen. Please complete the google form by this Friday, April 1.
- Seniors: If you are considering attending college next year, you need to submit the FAFSA. The state FAFSA deadline is April 15 which is in 2 1/2 weeks. If you have questions or need assistance, see Mrs. Rose Tuesday or Wednesday this week.
- Applications for the McNamara Family Scholarship have been extended to Thursday March 31st of this week. Any senior who is looking for available college funds please pick up an application today in the counseling office!
- MVHS School Bookstore is having a CLEARANCE SALE on all apparel $5 shirt sleeve t-shirts $6 long sleeve t-shirts $10 crewnecks & hoodies
- Attention Senior Boys: Anyone interested in being a Big Wildcat on Campus candidate, please attend the informational meeting this Friday during reading period in room A215. If you cannot attend, please see River Snodgrass.
- Winter Formal photos can be picked up in Mr. McLimore’s room J116.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 03/28/22 - 04/01/22
5:00 PM Softball (Girls V/JV) vs. Mater Dei
5:00 PM Softball (Girls V) vs. Bosse
5:30 PM Track & Field (Co-Ed V) @ North
5:00 PM Baseball (Boys V/JV) vs. Central
5:00 PM Track & Field (Co-Ed V) @ North Posey
5:15 PM Tennis (Girls V) @ Southridge
5:30 PM Baseball (Boys JV) vs. Southridge
6:00 PM Softball (Girls V) @ South Spencer
5:00 PM Tennis (Girls V) vs. Pike Central
6:00 PM Baseball (Boys V) vs. North
8:00 AM ACT
8:00 AM Spring Art Camp - F102/F104
9:30 AM Softball (Girls V) - First Savings Bank Invitational hosted by North
Harrison & Corydon Central
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 03/28/22 - 04/01/22
Monday- Chicken Patty/ NO FRY DAY
Tuesday- Spaghetti/ NO FRY DAY
Wednesday- Breakfast for lunch w/ hash brown
Thursday- Tacos / NO FRY DAY
Friday- Hot Ham & Cheese w/ fries