Daily Bulletin 03/17/22 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Thursday, March 17, 2022 - Gray Day
Happy St. Patrick’s Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- SENIORS if you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony you MUST order a cap & gown! Using past graduates' cap and gown is not allowed. If you don’t know if you have ordered a cap & gown, please stop by the counseling office and check with Mrs. Martin.
- “Key Club will be collecting donations for those impacted by the current events in Ukraine. The goal is for each student to bring in at least $1. Students will be collecting donations tomorrow Friday the 18th at the circle drive entrance and the glass hallway entrance. All donations will be given to Unicef-USA.”
- MVHS School Bookstore is having a CLEARANCE SALE on all apparel. $5 shirt sleeve t-shirts, $6 long sleeve t-shirts, $10 crewnecks & hoodies
- All seniors wanting to participate in the Senior vs. Faculty basketball game this Friday, March 18th should sign up in Mr. Krizan's room (B105).
- The Posey Humane Society Supply Drive ends this Friday, March 18. If Key Club members bring in 3-5 donation items to Mr. Ungetheim's room, it will count as a service project. Examples of donations are paper towels, dog & cat treats, dog & cat toys, gloves, food, etc. All donations are appreciated!
- Attention Senior Boys: Anyone interested in being a Big Wildcat on Campus candidate, please attend the informational meeting this Friday during reading period in room A215. If you cannot attend, please see River Snodgrass.
- Congratulations to Lera Wilson for receiving the FCA Character Counts Award. Lera was one of few student-athletes selected out of Southern Indiana. She received this award based on her outstanding leadership, character and for her excellence in the classroom, on the court, and throughout the community. Great job Lera!
- Good Luck to Jordan Diefenbach at the state JAG competition in Indianapolis today and tomorrow.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 03/14/22 - 03/18/22
Thu 3/17 St. Patrick's Day
5:00 PM Softball (Girls V) - Scrimmage @ Reitz (Barker Ave.)
6:00 PM Cheer banquet - Café
9:00AM-2:00PM Save-A-Life Tour - Athletic Foyer
10:15 AM Senior vs. Faculty All-Star Basketball Game
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 03/14/22 - 03/18/22
Thursday- Chicken Pot Pie/ NO FRY DAY
Friday- Beef Nachos or Fish/ NO FRY DAY