Daily Bulletin 02/15/22 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Tuesday, February 15, 2022 - Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- BUS UPDATE: Bus 3 will be in Bus 44 this afternoon.
- Study Hall with Mrs Cole has been moved to Room A108 moving forward for all students except the 5th period will remain in the cafeteria.
- There will be a meeting for any girl interested in playing tennis this spring on today right after school. Meet in the foyer outside of the football/boys basketball locker rooms.
- Seniors: if you are wanting FAFSA information or assistance, Mrs. Rose will be available today during the coordinating group. In order to attend, you must see your email to sign up in advance. Any questions? Contact Mrs. Rose.
- If anyone is interested in participating on the Unified Track & Field team for the upcoming season, please attend the informational meeting next Wednesday, February 23rd in the Media Center at 7:45am. Contact Mr. Ungetheim for more information.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 02/014/22 - 02/17/22
3:15 PM Track (Co-Ed V) - 1st practice
6:00 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) vs. Mater Dei
5:30 PM Swimming & Diving (Boys V) - IHSAA Sectional Prelims @ Deaconess Aquatic Center
TBD Wrestling (Boys V-1) - IHSAA State Finals @ Gainbridge Fieldhouse
5:00 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) vs. North Posey
Vocal Music State Solo & Ensemble Contest - Indianapolis
TBD- Wrestling (Boys V-1) - IHSAA State Finals @ Gainbridge Fieldhouse
1:00 PM Swimming & Diving (Boys V) - IHSAA Sectional Finals @ Deaconess Aquatic Center
MVHS LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 02/014/22 - 02/18/22
Monday- Mini Corn Dogs/ NO FRY DAY
Tuesday- Chicken Tenders/ NO FRY DAY
Wednesday- Chili w/ fries
Thursday- Tacos/ NO FRY DAY
Friday- NO SCHOOL