Daily Bulletin - 01/28/22 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Friday, January 28, 2022 - Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Any girl interested in being on the girls tennis team this spring should plan to attend a short meeting today at 3:15 PM in room B127. It is very important that you attend this meeting, but if you cannot, please be in contact with Coach Smith
- Pep Session Friday at 2:15 p.m.
1) Freshmen and Sophomores will remain in their classrooms for the pep session. Use the following link to watch on your Ativeboard.
2) Junior, Seniors, and Homecoming Court members will be released at 1:50 p.m. from their 8th-period class. Remind students to sit on the south bleachers and to spread out.
3) Student Council Sponsors will send out a list of Homecoming members to be released.
4) King & Queen will be crowned during this Pep Session.
5) There will be NO Homecoming events at Saturday’s basketball game.
- NO after school detention for this week.
- Anyone interested in running track this spring and is not in a winter sport can attend preseason workouts on Monday and Wednesday of every week. Workouts will be from 3:15-around 4:30pm. All athletes not in a winter sport should change in the locker rooms behind the weight room. We will meet at the benches outside of the football/wrestling locker rooms. Please see Coach Wagner or Coach Snodgrass if you have questions.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 01/24/22 - 01/28/22
6:00 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) @ Tell City
ISSMA District Vocal Solo & Ensemble
9:00 AM Wrestling (Boys V) - IHSAA Sectional @ Central
12:00 PM Swimming & Diving (Boys V) - PAC Finals @ Boonville
5:30 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) vs. Pike Central - Homecoming
MVHS LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 01/24/21 - 01/28/22
Friday- Tacos/ NO FRY DAY
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.mvschool.org/