Daily Bulletin 01/10/22 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Monday, January 10, 2022 - Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- The National Honor Society will be meeting this Thursday, January 13 at 7:30 am in the PAC. All members are expected to be in attendance. Please see Mr. Riedford or Mr. Wheaton before the meeting if you have a conflict and you can not be at the meeting.
- Bus 24 will be in Bus 44 until further notice.
- Seniors: If you are planning on walking at graduation you must order a new cap & gown from Jostens at www.jostens.com
- Seniors you also need to stop by the Counseling Office and verify their name that will be printed on their diploma.
- Anyone interested in running track this spring and is not in a winter sport can attend preseason workouts beginning Monday and Wednesday of next week. Workouts will be from 3:15-around 4:30pm. All athletes not in a winter sport should change in the locker rooms behind the weight room. We will meet at the benches outside of the football/wrestling locker rooms. Please see Coach Wagner or Coach Snodgrass if you have questions.
- There will be a meeting during the READ period on Tuesday, January 11th for all girls interested in playing softball. The meeting will be held in the auxiliary gym. Please contact Coach Spindler with any questions.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 01/010/22 - 01/16/22
5:30 PM Basketball (Girls JV/V) vs. Tecumseh
6:00 PM Basketball (Boys Fr) vs. North - Aux gym
6:15 PM Swimming & Diving (Co-Ed V) @ Harrison (Deaconess Aquatic Center)
6:00 PM Destiny Morgan Athletic Signing - Athletic Foyer
5:30 PM Swimming & Diving (Co-Ed V) vs. Boonville
11:00 AM IHSGW Girls State Wrestling Finals - Kokomo HS
6:00 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) @ Southridge
9:00 AM Wrestling (Boys V-2) @ Carmi (IL)
9:00 AM Wrestling (Boys V-1) @ Gibson Southern/North
1:00 PM Basketball (Girls JV/V) @ Heritage Hills
5:30 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) vs. Memorial
MVHS LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 01/10/21 - 01/14/22
Monday- Chicken Patty/ NO FRY DAY
Tuesday- Hot Ham & Cheese w/fries\
Wednesday- Chicken Smackers/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Loaded Baked Potato/ NO FRY DAY
Friday- Beef Nachos/ NO FRY DAY
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.