Daily Bulletin 01/06/22 - Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Thursday, January 06, 2022 - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Club Schedule Tomorrow - 1st Club Cluster Meeting
- Bus 24 will be in Bus 44 until further notice.
- Buy tickets for MVHS Touch of Class Winter Formal at Mount Vernon High School, Sat. Jan 8, 2022 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM [If a student orders online, there is a $1.00 processing fee.] If you plan to bring someone who is not a MVHS student, they must be younger than 21 years old and you will need to get a form from the counseling office and have it completed by the other person's school administrator, if applicable, and Mr. Jones. The deadline for purchasing tickets is January 7th at 4:00 pm - See Mr. McLimore
- Seniors: If you are planning on walking at graduation you must order a new cap & gown from Jostens at www.jostens.com
- Seniors you also need to stop by the Counseling Office and verify their name that will be printed on their diploma.
- Reminder of altered schedule dates for January
01/07/21 - Club Schedule - Club Cluster #1
01/12/21 - Club Schedule - Club Cluster #2
01/13/21 - SAT Prep Schedule - Khan Academy
01/19/21 - SAT Prep Schedule - Practice Bullseye Reading
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 01/03/22 - 01/07/22
5:30 pm Swimming & Diving (Co-Ed V) @ Memorial (USI Pool)
5:30 pm Basketball (Boys Fr) vs. Southridge
TBD Wrestling (Co-Ed V) - IHSGW Girls Regional @ Edgewood
5:30 pm Basketball (Boys JV/V) vs. Forest Park
6:00 pm Basketball (Girls JV/V) @ Southridge
8:30 am Wrestling (Boys V-1) @ Tiger Duals
MVHS LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 01/03/21 - 01/07/22
Thurs: Chicken Nuggets (No Fry Day)
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.