Daily Bulletin 12/22/21 - Maroon & Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - Maroon & Gray Day - All 8 periods
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Buy tickets for MVHS Touch of Class Winter Formal at Mount Vernon High School, Sat. Jan 8, 2022 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM [If a student orders online, there is a $1.00 processing fee.] If you plan to bring someone who is not a MVHS student, they must be younger than 21 years old and you will need to get a form from the counseling office and have it completed by the other person's school administrator, if applicable, and Mr. Jones. The deadline for purchasing tickets is January 7th at 4:00 pm. Mrs. Kuhn will also be selling tickets in the morning before school from 7:30 am until 8:00 am and after school from 3:05 pm until 4:00 pm.
- Key Club and Student Council have partnered with WSI to take donations for those impacted by the storms last week.
- Donations of the following are needed: Blankets, Batteries, Flashlights, Towels, Cleaning supplies, Trash bags, Water, Gatorade, Non-perishable food items, Liquid formula, Diapers (adult and infant, all sizes), Wipes, Deodorant, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Mouthwash, Shampoo/ Conditioner, Body wipes, Soap, Feminine hygiene products, Gently used clothing -all sizes, Socks, and New underwear in packaging. Items can be dropped off in Mr. U’s room (C116) or Ms. Block’s room (B111). Donations can also be dropped off at IGA. Donations will be accepted through Wednesday, December 22.
- Please package these donated items in boxes, this makes it easy to ship in the trailer and distribute.
- Cash donations are being collected in the main office for tornado victims. Wildcats Remembered will match donations up to $1000.00
- Seniors: If you are planning on walking at graduation you must order a new cap & gown from Jostens at www.jostens.com
- Seniors you also need to stop by the Counseling Office and verify their name that will be printed on their diploma.
- Wildcat Wear-house will have open shopping hours on December 22 from 3-6 PM. Enter the building through door 25. All items are FREE.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 12/20/21 - 12/22/21
Thu 12/23 Christmas break begins
9:00 AM Wrestling (Boys JV) - Region 24 JV Tournament
Fri 12/24 Christmas Eve
Sat 12/25 Christmas Day
MVHS LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 12/20/21 - 12/22/21
Wednesday- BBQ Nachos/ NO FRY DAY
MVHS LUNCH MENU for 01/6/21 - 01/07/21
January 6th, 2021 - Thursday- Chicken Nuggets/ NO FRY DAY
January 7th, 2021 - Friday- Stromboli w/ Curly Fries