Daily Bulletin 12/15/21 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - Gray Day
SAT Prep Schedule - How to correctly fill Gridded Response & Practice
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Key Club and Student Council have partnered with WSI to take donations for those impacted by the storms last week. Donations of the following are needed: Blankets, Batteries, Flashlights, Towels, Cleaning supplies, Trash bags, Water, Gatorade, Non-perishable food items, Liquid formula, Diapers (adult and infant, all sizes), Wipes, Deodorant, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Mouthwash, Shampoo/ Conditioner, Body wipes, Soap, Feminine hygiene products, Gently used clothing -all sizes, Socks, and New underwear in packaging. Items can be dropped off in Mr. U’s room (C116) or Ms. Block’s room (B111). Donations can also be dropped off at IGA. Donations will be accepted through Wednesday, December 22. Please package these donated items in boxes, this makes it easy to ship in the trailer and distribute.
- Bus 18 will be in Bus 1814 until further notice.
- On Wednesday, 12/15 Bus 31 students will be riding Bus 12 in the afternoon.
- There are still several slots left for students to sign up to be a "Bell Ringer" for the Salvation Army this Saturday, 12/18. Student athletes are asked to check their email for information, however, this is open to any MVHS student who would like to help. Please email Coach Latshaw for information. Deadline to sign up is Thursday, 12/16/21.There will be a brief meeting for those who have signed up on Friday, 12/17 during Reading Period. Please report to the Athletic Conference Room, B103 at 11:05 am.
- WINTER ART SHOW: Today is the LAST day for the Winter Art Show, it is oOpen to students and staff only until 3:05.
- Seniors: If you are planning on walking at graduation you must order a new cap & gown from Jostens at www.jostens.com
- Seniors you also need to stop by the Counseling Office and verify their name that will be printed on their diploma.
- Wildcat Wear-house will have open shopping hours on December 22 from 3-6 PM. Enter the building through door 25. All items are FREE.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 12/13/21 - 12/17/21
8:00 AM Winter Art Show - F102 - Open to students and staff during school hours
5:00 PM Swimming & Diving (Co-Ed V) @ Castle/Boonville
6:00 PM Wrestling (Boys JV/V) @ North Posey
11:00 AM Basketball (Girls JV/V) @ Washington
7:00 PM Basketball (Boys V) @ Gibson Southern
MVHS LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 12/13/21 - 12/17/21
Wednesday- Mini Corn Dogs/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Turkey w/gravy/ NO FRY DAY
Friday- Breakfast for lunch