Daily Bulletin 12/10/21 - Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Friday, December 10, 2021 - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Tuesday, December 14 Winter Art Show 5:00-7:00 pm located in Art Room F102. Students and MVHS staff only can view the art show during school on Dec 14-15.
- Seniors: If you are planning on walking at graduation you must order a new cap & gown from Jostens at www.jostens.com
- Seniors you also need to stop by the Counseling Office and verify their name that will be printed on their diploma.
- Students please check your email for information about credit appeals. Students who have missed 7 or more days per class must appeal for their credit. Forms are now available in the counseling office. It is the responsibility of the student to pick up the forms, fill out the student portion and give it to your teachers. Forms must be turned in by Monday, December 13. If you fail to appeal, you will automatically lose your credit for that class. If you have questions, please speak with Mr. Fischer.
- Wildcat Wear-house will have open shopping hours on December 22 from 3-6 PM. Enter the building through door 25. All items are FREE.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 12/06/21 - 12/10/21
5:00 PM Wrestling (Boys V) - PAC Duals
5:30 PM Basketball (Boys JV/V) @ Central
9:00 AM Wrestling (Boys V) - PAC Duals
9:00 AM Swimming & Diving (Co-Ed V) - Splashing Thru the Snow Invite @ Terre Haute South 10:00 AM Basketball (Boys Fr) @ Forest Park
11:00 AM Basketball (Girls JV/V) @ Boonville
MVHS LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 12/06/21 - 12/10/21
Friday- Beef Nachos/ NO FRY DAY
MVHS LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 12/13/21 - 12/17/21
Monday- Hot Ham & Cheese w/fries
Tuesday- BBQ Pulled Pork w/bun or BBQ Parfait/ NO FRY DAY
Wednesday- Mini Corn Dogs/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Turkey w/gravy/ NO FRY DAY
Friday- Breakfast for lunch