Daily Bulletin 11/18/21 Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Thursday, November 18, 2021 - Gray Day - SAT Prep Schedule
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Saturday, November 20th from 10am-5pm MVHS Band is having their annual Mattress Sale Fundraiser at Mount Vernon Schools in support of the HS/MS Band Programs.
- Seniors have been emailed a Google form to sign up to attend this year's Graduate Day program. Recent MVHS graduates will be here on Tuesday, November 23. to talk with seniors about their college experiences. You must submit the form by 3:15 pm on Friday, November 19, to attend.
- Art Guild Members - *ART CAMP workday TODAY after school 3:10-5:00pm, this is important to plan your roll for camp on Saturday!
- ART CAMP Set-Up Friday after school until finished.
- ART CAMP SATURDAY - be here Saturday morning at 7:30 and plan to stay until 3:30 or until cleaned up.
- Juniors: The junior class will be having a peeler card fundraiser for prom. There will be a meeting for all juniors in the PAC during the reading period tomorrow. You will receive information for the peeler card fundraiser. The fundraiser will run from November 22 – December 3. You must sell 12 peeler cards to earn a free ticket to prom for your junior and senior years. See Mrs. Hobgood or Mrs. Walter with questions.
- Seniors you should have received an email to vote for Class of 2022 Ribbons and Flowers. The voting link will close at 3pm today.
- If students are in need of winter clothing (pants, shirts, hoodies, coats, etc), please email Ms. Walker.
- Prom will be held at USI on April 23, 2022.
- Yearbook is sponsoring a photo contest that will run from October 25-January 7. Students are invited to take school appropriate candid photos of high school students engaging in school activities, sports, clubs, volunteer work or even at their jobs. Cell phone pictures will work. The top 10 photos will be featured in the yearbook with photo credit.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 11/12/21 - 11/19/21
6:30 PM Volleyball Banquet - WHCC
6:00 PM Basketball (Girls JV/V) @ North Posey
8:00 AM Art Guild - Fall Art Camp
9:00 AM Wrestling (Boys JV) @ Heritage Hills
9:00 AM Swimming & Diving (Girls V) - Mt. Vernon Invite (Swim Only)
10:00 AM Miles Matter 5K - Starts at football parking lot - Day of registration begins a
5:30 PM Basketball (Boys V) vs. Ev. Day School - Scrimmage
MVHS LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 11/15/21 - 11/19/21:
Thursday- Loaded Baked Potato/ NO FRY DAY
Friday- Build A Burger w/fries
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.