Daily Bulletin 11/09/21 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Tuesday November 9, 2021 Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Wednesday, November 10th - Club Schedule - 2nd Cluster
- Thursday, November 11th - SAT Prep Schedule - Khan Academy
- Yearbook is sponsoring a photo contest that will run from October 25-January 7. Students are invited to take school appropriate candid photos of high school students engaging in school activities, sports, clubs, volunteer work or even at their jobs. Cell phone pictures will work. The top 10 photos will be featured in the yearbook with photo credit.
- Miles Matter 5K Date: November 20, 2021 Time: Start Time 10:00am - all age groups will compete together. 700 Harriett Street - Band Parking Lot Cost: Entry Fee $20.00 This includes a T-Shirt! You will need to have the registration form and payment completed by Nov. 6th in order to quarantee a t-shirt. Race Theme: Wear red, white, and blue American-themed clothing to show your support to those who served our country! The goal of this event is to raise at least $500! All funds raised will go to Disabled American Veterans Chapter 36 here in MV! Bib Pick-Up and Day of Registration starts at 8:30 am in the Band Parking Lot. Weather- this race will take place rain, shine, warm, or snow! Remember to dress appropriately. Bathrooms will be available. Food and Drink- water will be available as well.
- The National Honor Society will be meeting this Thursday, November 11 at 7:30 am in the PAC. All members are expected to be in attendance. Please contact Mr. Riedford or Mr. Wheaton before the meeting if you have a conflict and can not attend. Reminder: Please come to the meeting with $5.
- Art Guild Members - Pay your $10 dues to Mrs. Glaser in F104 this week if you want a club shirt and there will be an Art Camp work day after school Thursday until 5:00 also in Mrs. Glaser's room F104.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 11/08/21 - 11/012/21
Tue 11/9/21 - 5:30 PM Basketball (Girls JV/V) @ Central
Wed 11/10/21 - No Activities
Thu 11/11/21 - 5:30 PM Basketball (Girls JV/V) vs. Tell City\
Fri 11/12/21 - No Activities\
Sat 11/13/21 - TBD State Spell Bowl Competition @ Purdue University
6:00 PM Basketball (Girls JV/V) @ Bosse
MVHS Lunch Menu for the WEEK of 11/08/21 - 11/012/21
Tuesday- Chicken Pot Pie/ NO FRY DAY
Wednesday- Chicken Smackers/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Hot Ham & Cheese w/fries
Friday- Beef Nachos/ NO FRY DAY