Daily Bulletin 09/22/21 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- B116 - 7th Period Study Hall should report to the media center today.
- Tomorrow Thursday, September 23rd we will be on a club schedule due to SAT Prep.
- Clubs will begin meeting in October. Students should have received an email with a link to a Google form to select the clubs they would like to be in this year. The form must be submitted by 3:30 p.m. today.
- Students interested in participating in the Spring Musical should sign-up on the interest form in the Choir Hallway.
- Tomorrow’s College Go Activity: College Trivia Thursday: Mrs. Rose will email a link to CHE’s magazine. First Freshman/Sophomore to answer correctly via email and first first Junior/Senior to answer correctly via email will win a prize.
- FCCLA membership forms and money are due this week in order to attend the breakfast. Membership forms are on the bulletin board outside of Mrs Schneider's room A106.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of September 20, 2021 - September 26, 2021:
1:10 PM STAFF DEVELOPMENT - EARLY DISMISSAL FOR STUDENTS
5:30 PM Volleyball (Girls Fr/JV/V) vs, Memorial
11:15 AM College Visit - Murray State University - Aux Gym
5:00 PM Tennis (Boys V) @ Tecumseh
5:30 PM Soccer (Boys V/JV) @ Boonville
7:00 PM Football (Boys V) @ Boonville
TBD Golf (Girls V) - IHSAA Regional @ Country Oaks
5:30 p.m. Marching Band Competition @ North
8:00 AM Volleyball (Girls V) @ Martinsville Artesian Classic
9:30 AM Cross Country (Co-Ed V) @ Pike Central Invite (Prides Creek)
10:00 AM Tennis (Boys V) @ Tell City
MVHS LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 09/20/21 - 09/24/21:
Mon.- BBQ Pulled Pork/ NO FRY DAY
Tues. Chicken Patty/ NO FRY DAY
Wed.- Spaghetti w/ meat sauce/ NO FRY DAY
Thurs.- Teriyaki Nuggets/ NO FRY DAY
Fri.- Pizza or Calzone w/fries