Daily Bulletin 09/21/22 - Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS
- Due to tomorrow's staff development day, students will be dismissed at 1:10 p.m.
- Thursday, September 23rd - SAT Prep Day and we will be on a club schedule.
- Clubs will begin meeting in October. Students should have received an email with a link to a Google form to select the clubs they would like to be in this year. The form must be submitted by 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 22.
- Students interested in participating in the Spring Musical should sign-up on the interest form in the Choir Hallway.
- Students: For today's College Go! Week activity, see Mrs. Rose outside the lunchroom to be entered to win a prize for wearing a college shirt and seniors can take pics with college backgrounds for the colleges they plan to apply to. Tomorrow's activity: Wear the colors of 2 college rivals like IU and Purdue or USI and Kentucky Wesleyan just to name a few OR be monochromatic and wear all one color representing your favorite college
- FCCLA membership forms and money are due this week in order to attend the breakfast. Membership forms are on the bulletin board outside of Mrs Schneider's room A106.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of September 20, 2021 - September 26, 2021
5:30 PM Soccer (Boys V) vs. North Posey - Sr. Night
6:00 PM Volleyball (Girls JV/V) vs. Bosse - Sr. Night
1:10 PM STAFF DEVELOPMENT - EARLY DISMISSAL FOR STUDENTS
5:30 PM Volleyball (Girls Fr/JV/V) vs, Memorial
11:15 AM College Visit - Murray State University - Aux Gym
5:00 PM Tennis (Boys V) @ Tecumseh
5:30 PM Soccer (Boys V/JV) @ Boonville
7:00 PM Football (Boys V) @ Boonville
TBD Golf (Girls V) - IHSAA Regional @ Country Oaks
TBD Marching Band Competition @ North
8:00 AM Volleyball (Girls V) @ Martinsville Artesian Classic
9:30 AM Cross Country (Co-Ed V) @ Pike Central Invite (Prides Creek)
10:00 AM Tennis (Boys V) @ Tell City
MVHS LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 09/20/21 - 09/24/21:
Mon.- BBQ Pulled Pork/ NO FRY DAY
Tues. Chicken Patty/ NO FRY DAY
Wed.- Spaghetti w/ meat sauce/ NO FRY DAY
Thurs.- Teriyaki Nuggets/ NO FRY DAY
Fri.- Pizza or Calzone w/fries