Daily Bulletin 09/07/21 Maroon Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Tuesday, September 7, 2021 Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Picture Day will be this Thursday, September 9th
- "The Marching Wildcat Color Run is being held on Sept. 11th, starting at 8am. This is a 5k Color race to benefit the Mount Vernon High School Band program. It is a fun-filled race designed to promote being active and getting a little messy while supporting our high school band students. All profits from this race go to fund the band activities related to Mount Vernon High School Band Program.”
- All students need to check their emails for the first round of homecoming voting. All votes must be cast by 3:00 today!
- The National Honor Society will be meeting this Thursday, Sept. 9 at 7:30 am in the PAC. All members are expected to be in attendance. If you have a conflict and can not attend, please let Mr. Riedford or Mr. Wheaton know before the meeting.
- Seniors and Sophomores, your Jostens Order Team will be availalbe to you during your lunch period and after school in the athletic foyer on Thursday, September 9th to take orders for your products. Please see them so you get your orders in on time.”
MVHS ACTIVITIES for Tuesday 09/07/21:
4:30 PM Golf (Girls V) @ Signature School (Fendrich)
5:00 PM Soccer (Boys V) vs. Mt. Carmel
5:30 PM Soccer (Girls V) @ Evansville Day School
6:00 PM Football (Boys JV) vs. Princeton
MVHS Lunch Menu for the Week of 09/07/21-09/10/21
Tuesday- Mini Corn Dogs/ NO FRY DAY
Wednesday- Chicken Tenders/ NO FRY DAY
Thursday- Loaded Baked Potato/ NO FRY DAY
Friday- Stromboli w/fries
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.