Daily Bulletin 08-20-21 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Friday, August 20, 2021 Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS
- Who wants to be Mt. Vernon's top fan?" Buy a .50 cent Raffle ticket from Coach DeVault for a chance to win the best seat in the house, a free slice of pizza, and a free drink for you and a friend. Top Fan raffle will start this coming Tuesday, as the Lady Wildcats will be at home against Evansville Mater Dei. Coach DeVault will draw a name on the last period on the day of the game. Please see Coach DeVault for more details. Let's go Wildcats!
- Calling all lifeguards! Earn some extra money guarding after school this year.
Times needed: 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
6:00 - 7:15 p.m. & Special Events
Email Coach Jankowski for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freshmen interested in running for a class office position need to pick up a form from Mrs. Delancy in room A218. All forms are due by Monday, August 23rd.
- "The Marching Wildcat Color Run is being held on Sept. 11th, starting at 8am. This is a 5k Color race to benefit the Mount Vernon High School Band program. It is a fun-filled race designed to promote being active and getting a little messy while supporting our high school band students. All profits from this race go to fund the band activities related to Mount Vernon High School Band Program."
- Tonight's home football game theme is frat. However, no solo cups are allowed and all school rules still apply.
- School Picture Day will be September 9th
- "The first Student Council meeting will be next Wednesday, August 25 in the PAC. All members are expected to attend."
Boys Football vs. Heritage Hills 7:00 p.m.
Varsity Cross Country (Co-Ed) @ Boonville Invite 9:00 a.m.
Boys Varsity Tennis vs. South Knox 9:00 a.m.
Girls Freshman/Junior Varsity/Varsity Volleyball @ Heritage Hills 10:00 a.m.
Boys Varsity Soccer vs. Forest Park 2:00 p.m.
LUNCH MENU TODAY
NEW MENU ITEM - Beef Nachos w/lettuce, cheese, salsa NO FRY DAY
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.