Library Information and RulesThe library will be open at 7:30am and will close at 3:30pm.
Students are encouraged and welcome to utilize the media center during the school day for independent and group research and study. Students who wish to use the media center during study center should secure a pass from one of their classroom or study center teachers. Passes from academic teachers should be secured before the period in which the student expects to use the media center. Passes must state an arrival and departure time. Twenty minutes are allowed for research and ten minutes are permitted for book checkout/AR tests.
- Media center computers offer internet access (with permission). The computers may not be used for games or internet surfing. Violation of this may result in suspension of computer privileges. Students must have a completed Acceptable Use Policy on file to use the Internet.
- Each student should turn in passes upon entering the media center at the circulation desk and sign in/out on the sign-in book. Passes must be signed before returning to class.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the main reading area of the media center at any time.
- Books may be loaned for up to two weeks with renewal privileges. Books that are damaged or lost will incur replacement fees.
- Students may have 2 books checked out in their name.