MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Thursday, April 28, 2022 - Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Tomorrow @ 1:50pm students should report to their coordinating groups. You will sit in the coordinating group in the PAC with your coordinating group teacher and attendance will be taken.
- Volunteers are needed to help with Children's programs at the Alexandrian Public Library this summer. If you are interested, please come to the library and ask at the front desk for a Volunteer Application Form. We have lots of fun activities scheduled for this summer.
- MVHS will be hosting a blood drive tomorrow. You may sign up to give using the google form link that was emailed to you. To give blood you must...Be in good general health and feeling well. Be at least 17-years-old, or 16-years-old with parental consent. Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- If you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony you MUST order a cap & gown! Using past graduates' cap and gown is not allowed. If you don’t know if you have ordered a cap & gown, please stop by the counseling office and check with Mrs. Martin.
- Reminder: Mandatory Graduation Practice for Seniors 8:05 a.m. Monday, May 23rd
- Reminder: 2022 Graduation Commencement 7:00 p.m. Friday, May 27th - Senior must report to Auxiliary Gym no later than 6:30pm
CONGRATULATIONS to the following:
Congratulations to everyone that qualified and competed at the International DECA competition in Atlanta. In 25 years nobody for Southern Indiana has finished 1st place in any event at this competition until Tuesday. In an event, the Stock Market Game, that started with about 20,000 students, Carson Tucker finished in 1st place. Carson received his award on stage at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Tuesday evening. Congratulations Carson!
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 04/25/22 - 04/29/22
3:45 PM Golf (Boys V) @ Reitz (Helfrich)
4:30 PM Tennis (Girls V) @ Central
5:00 PM Baseball (Boys JV) @ Mt. Carmel
5:30 PM Softball (Girls V/JV) vs. Tecumseh
5:30 PM MVHS Marching Wildcats - Guard Tryouts
2:00 PM Talent Show - PAC
4:00 PM Tennis (Girls V) @ Reitz (Barker Ave. Sports Complex)
5:30 PM Baseball (Boys JV) @ Evansville Christian
5:30 PM Baseball (Boys V) vs. Mt. Carmel
5:30 PM Track & Field (Co-Ed V) - Mt. Vernon Invite
10:00 AM Tennis (Girls V) @ Forest Park
10:00 AM Softball (Girls V/JV) @ Heritage Hills
11:00 AM Baseball (Boys JV/Fr)) @ Castle 11:00 AM Baseball (Boys V) Vs. Reitz