MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Friday, September 9th - Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- "Attention all girls! The student council has gotten approval to play Powderpuff this year at the Homecoming pep session! There will be a callout meeting on Tuesday, September 13 during reading period in Ms. Burnett's room, A215, for any girl interested in playing. For any additional questions or if you are unable to attend the meeting, contact Ms. Burnett."
- The Mount Vernon High School volleyball team along with the Mount Vernon Junior High volleyball team are partnering and hosting a fundraiser to benefit Rylie Nurrenbern who is battling a severe illness. Proceeds will be donated to the Nurrenburn Family.
Please support this fundraiser by ordering a t-shirt. https://family-notions.square.site/
- Students please check your emails and vote for the second round of homecoming nominees.
- Mark your calendars - MV Homecoming Dance will be Saturday, September 24 from 8-11 pm. Tickets will be on sale during lunch on September 21-23.
- Yearbooks from last year have arrived!
Yearbooks are being distributed each school day during the reading period. Current MVHS students are welcome to stop by A214 between classes or before or after school to pick up their yearbook. Last year’s graduates can email Mrs. Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org) and arrange to pick up their yearbook in the main office student Pick Up table.
- Picture Retakes: Thursday, October 13th
- Girls Varsity Soccer beat South Spencer High School 7-2 Goals: Maty Burnett: 6, Ella Sponn: 1 Assists: Ella Sponn: 2, Maddie Maier: 2, Lera Wilson: 1, Maty Burnett: 1 Saves: Abbey Reis: 13
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 09/06/22 - 09/09/22
6:30 PM Football (Boys V) @ Jeffersonville