RoadStar Driving will be conducting a driver education class February 24 through March 10. A representative will be in the cafeteria commons on February 7 and February 21 to register students.
SENIORS: You may now submit up to three (3) early childhood photos to be included in the 2020 Senior Video. Submission deadline is Friday, March 20. Photos can be submitted digitally or given to a committee member, Mr. Alcorn or Mr. Pickrell. If submitting digitally: send photos via school G-mail, Drive, etc. If submitting physical copies: write your name and phone number on the back of each photo. To ensure proper care photos should be placed in an envelope,
plastic bag or paper clipped. All photos will be returned promptly after the March 20 deadline. Senior Video Committee member are: Demi Collins, Delayne Henderson, Lauren Valier, Emma Yarber, Ellie Bush and Myra Schutz.
There will be an important meeting for all participants in the Riley Dance Marathon, at 7:30 am. on Tuesday, February 11, in the media center.
There will be a brief call-out meeting on Tuesday, February 11, at 3:15 p.m. in room C108 for any girl wanting to play tennis in the spring.
- Girls Varsity Basketball – Sectional Round 2 at Heritage Hills – 7:30 p.m.
- ACT at MVHS – 8:00 a.m.
- Winter Guard and Drumline Contest at Henryville High School – TBD
- Wrestling – IHSAA Regional at North – 9:00 a.m.
- Girls Swimming & Diving – Sectional Championships at Castle – 9:00 a.m.
- Boys JV/Varsity Basketball at Princeton – 1:30 p.m.
- Girls Varsity Basketball Sectional Championships at Heritage Hills – 7:30 p.m.
- Monday: Mini Corn Dogs
- Tuesday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Wednesday: Chicken Smackers
- Thursday: Salisbury Steak
- Friday: Pizza or Stromboli