Daily Bulletin 03/03/23 - Gray Day
MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Friday, March 3, 2023 - Gray Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- All sophomores, juniors and seniors, who have a qualifying gpa of 3.5 or higher, will receive both an email and paper invitation to apply for membership to the National Honor Society. Invitations will be delivered this week. Only students who complete and submit the application by Friday, March 10th, will be considered for membership. Any student who does not receive an invitation, but feels they should have based their gpa, should see either Mr. Bacon or Mr. Bethel to discuss an application. All applications must be turned in to Mr. Bacon by Friday, March 10th.
- Drivers Ed class starts next Monday, March 6 in room C118. Class is daily from 3:15-6:15 for 10 days. Register online at RoadStar Driving School. Bring an ink pen and highlighter the first day.
- There will be a call out meeting in the main gym this Monday, March, 6th during reading period (11:05) for anyone interested in trying out for the 2023-24 cheer season.
- Friendly reminder that the NHS will hold its all-member meeting this coming Thursday, March 9th, at 7:30am in the Media Center. Any student unable to attend should contact either Mr. Bacon or Mr. Bethel prior to Thursday.
- SENIORS - Please check your email for a form to submit your photos for the senior video. The form must be completed before March 24, 2023 in order to have your responses in the video! If you need to have your photos scanned, please see Ms. Block in room B111. Please remember, ALL photos must be school appropriate!
- SENIORS: Reminder every Senior MUST order a new cap and gown if you are planning on participating in the graduation ceremony. Place your order online at www.jostens.com
- SENIORS: Josten’s will be delivering graduation product orders on Monday, April 3rd from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm in the cafeteria commons.
- April 29, 20223 - Prom at USI in Carter Hall from 8:00pm-11:00pm. Tickets will be sold 3 weeks prior to prom and tickets will be $30 each.
MVHS ACTIVITIES for the WEEK of 02/27/23 - 03/03/23
Sat 3/4 TBD Drumline and Winter Guard @ North Harrison Competition
LUNCH MENU for the WEEK of 02/27/23-03/03/23
Friday- Stromboli w/ fries
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.mvschool.org/